Office of Research Affairs No-Cost Extension Request for Contracts

This form is to be used to request contract period extensions to industry-sponsored contracts where no additional funds are requested. If an amendment is necessary, contact the Office of Research Affairs to initiate negotiation and contract execution.

If an amendment is pending, you will be asked to provide your department chair's information and they will be required to verify their approval of this request.

Please note that any expenditures incurred after the end date of the study are at the deparment's risk. You cannot continue spending past 45 days (hold/close date), until the amendment is received.